Monday, April 5, 2010

WHAT A WEEK!

It is Monday night and I am once again missing DWTS to update my blog, but it seems to be the only time that I have available. I went to Twin Falls with Jeff last week and spent a couple of days. My dear friend Marilyn has a son who lives there and is a chiropractor and he said that he had some treatments that might help my sinuses so I WENT, I TRIED, and I am unsure that there is anything noticabley different, however I might go back again sometime this month and try again, we'll see.
Friday Jeff and I took off from Twin and headed to Sun Valley to ski with our friends Dave and Sharon. It was a great day, the snow was still in pretty good shape and for the first time my feet actually sweat. I know that sounds gross, but I have always battled with cold feet so it was nice for a change. I have decided that Grand Targhee doesn't compare, Sun Valley puts them to shame. The logdes are like 5 star hotels and the ones at the top of the hill are equally as beautiful as the ones at the bottom of the hill. It was worth the couple of extra bucks to ski there and I am pretty sure that I will be getting Jeff to take me back there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment