Thursday, April 22, 2010

CHANGES

So this week I have decided that I need to eat more healthy and so I was perusing the internet to find a way to track my calories. I found a web site called http://www.sparkpeople.com/
and I really like this site because I can customize it around the foods I like and it tracks all the essentials that I need in my diet, as well as my exercise. I think that it will be good if I stick to it which I am going to really try.

Tonight I felt like Rachel Ray because I found the best recipe, it is healthy, very easy and it was YUMO-LISCOUS all the ingredients for the perfect recipe. There is nothing I like better than to find a great recipe. I wish that I could cook and experiment more, but generally there is not anyone around to eat it and therefore I would eat it ALL MYSELF. Maybe that is why I was looking for a calorie counting website the other night :) I guess that is why I like sundays and company, always someone there to eat dinner. Here is the recipe for Chicken Escondido.

No comments:

Post a Comment