Monday, May 21, 2012

PARK CITY FUN

I love Park City and if I could  I would love to retire there.  It is such a beautiful place with so much to do, I just love it.  So last week I reserved our timeshare and Jeff and I enjoyed some very much needed R and R.  We had Brandon, Dayna and Hailey with us for the weekend and we had such a great time just hanging out.

We did a little shopping.  Hailey pulls off sunglasses with style.  Which pair looks best, purple or green?

Playing at the Park was such fun.  Hailey loved checking each of the toys out.            


Grandpa Swaner came up and spent the afternoon with us.


           Kids day on main street was fun and Hailey got a cute balloon from a funny clown.


"Mimmi" Hailey loved going to the pool and was ready at a moments notice.

















We enjoyed good food and Hailey made a "Castle-dilla" from her quesadilla.  She cracked us up, how does a two year old come up with that.  Her grandma thinks she is the smartest two-year old around.

Even after the kids left I had a great time.  I took a pilates class, a yoga class with Karen, I ran, took early morning walks, I love to walk the hills and enjoy the early morinings outside in the mountians.  I took advantage of some retail therapy,  met Beth and Bree in Salt Lake for Lunch, watched movies and even had some productive time sewing and I even learned how to make sushi.  So much fun and so relaxing.  Thanks to my family for a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment