Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES

Yesterday the sun shone the whole day.  It was glorious!  It was 73 degrees when I got home from work and so I went for my walk up the hill.  I have been able to sneek in one day a week, and one week twice, in the last month because of the weather.  It felt so good to be out so I decided to take on the top of the hill that I had been avoiding, which means going as far up on the foothills as there is paved roads.  By the time I got back to the car I really felt like I had hiked/walked at least 5 miles, but alas, it was only 3.5 miles, which a good 2 miles is straight up and then I zig zag down across rolling hills. This is a really good, heart pumping walk and I thoroughly enjoy it.  Today however, is another story, the morning started out like it was going to be nice, but the clouds have started to roll in and it is suppose to rain by afternoon. What to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment