Friday, June 4, 2010

I HATE TO COMPLAIN BUT I AM SO TIRED OF THE RAIN.  WE HAD ANOTHER HUGE RAINSTORM TODAY.  IT RAINED AND BLEW SO HARD THAT WHEN WE WERE LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW IT LOOKED LIKE A BLIZZARD, WE COULDN'T EVEN SEE THE HOUSES THROUGH THE FIELD. IT'S JUNE AND I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME SUNSHINE AND SOME WARMTH.  I WAS HOPING FOR A GOOD DAY TOMORROW, BUT THE CURRENT WEATHER REPORT JUST SAID THAT WE WILL BE GETTING MORE RAIN.  I GUESS I WILL JUST GO GET A PEDICURE IN THE MORNING AND CALL IT GOOD FOR THE DAY!!  SO MUCH FOR GETTING A GARDEN IN.  THANK GOODNESS I WASN'T AMBITIOUS AND ALREADY HAD IT IN BECAUSE THIS STORM WOULD HAVE FLATTENED IT COMPLETELY.  ONE OCCASION WHEN MY PROCRASTINATION PLAYED TO MY BENEFIT.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I couldn't reply to your comment about the vanilla body scrub becasue the email is turned off. {that's why I'm posting it here - hope it's ok} The sunflower oil can be purchased at health food stores {such as Whole Foods} or online natural markets. You can use other oils as well - they just may carry a scent along with them. Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by! ~ Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete