Tuesday, June 29, 2010

CAKE BALLS

Can I say any more.  These are delicious little morsels that melt in your mouth and that is my treat tonight.  I am not sure, but I dont think I know anyone besides me who rarely gets a birthday cake for their birthday and this year I did not.  It's ok because in reality I would probably try to eat most of it myself and then regret it.  Our  young women had a fund raising dinner and bake sale tonight so I rode my bike to the church and there they were, cake balls, one of my favorite things.  I just happened on to a recipe for these little morsels that I will share with you, because if you haven't had them before then you are missing out on something very yummy.Click Hereand Here for a few links for cake balls, however, it is not the one I saw yesterday, I cant seem to find that one again.  Note:  You can make these with any combination of cake flavors and frosting.  Tonight I am eating chocolate cake with chocolate frosting dipped in chocolate. I think this is a fine substitute for a birthday cake. Because they are bite size, I got my cake and can eat it to.
I was hoping to sit outside tonight as I wrote this and enjoy the nice breeze, but was quickly sent inside because a storm came with a fury and forced me inside. Now we have the summer thunderstorms to deal with. How much rain will we have to endure this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment