Sunday, May 16, 2010

I HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF "OLD"

This week I decided that "I have finally reached the age of OLD",  starting with my visit to the salon.  I went to the salon to have those pesky gray roots that keep showing up in my hair covered up when what to my and my stylist eyes did appear not nice brown roots, but ORANGE ones.   My old gray roots were so stubborn that they didn't take  the color and we had to do the roots all over again.  Next I had my visit to the eye doctor and came home with not one new pair of glasses, but two.  That brings the total number of glasses that I now have to 4!  My bi-foculs, My sunglasses, My reader sunglasses and now Computer glasses to use at work.  Oh, and did I  also mention I  have dry eyes and now have to use drops every day? Finally on friday morning I went for what I thought would be a great heart pumping walk with my friend Glenda.  This was the first time we have walked together and so I told her to just walk at her normal pace and I would just follow along.  Let's just say she lives on a hill and the further up you go the steeper it gets.  Saturday morning my gluteous maximus was so sore I could hardly walk, Jessica said I walked like I was saddle sore. :(
I think that says it all, it was a week that made me feel old, but rest assured I am going back up on that hill this week and will be walking it again and again till I dont feel old!

No comments:

Post a Comment