Thursday, May 13, 2010

A DAY OFF "SORT OF"

Today I am spending the day at home.  I am actually still working, answering the phones and making appointment, etc., but I am at home.  The beauty of modern technology, the Dr can be out of the office and I can work from home, you have to love it.  I have designated today a computer day because there are so many things that I am learning how to do.  I have a tutorial that I want to watch and I have learned a few new add -ons this morning from my neighbor Marci so I have been playing with  my blog now for about the last hour.  I just looked at the clock and my day is slipping away before my eyes and I realize that I probably wont get as much done as I really wanted to.  That is the downfall of working from home,  get sidetracked with laundry and other household chores.  I am going to try the picaso program and learn how to make collages for my pictures on my posts, it looks way cute and is a lot easier than trying to fit in more than one picture per post.  If  I figure it out you will know because I will change the pictures on my mothers day blog to a collage.  We will see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute! You DO know what you are doing! It was fun having you over for a few minutes today! I love the computer, and pictures, and technology! Isn't it great, and addicting, yet time consuming! Don't you wish time would stand still while we work on the computer? Looks great! So where's the link to your recipes? Maybe if I look around here I'll see it.
    By the way, your fence looks good!

    ReplyDelete