Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I DID IT AGAIN....


So lately I have not been myself.  I have been on overload and  have a lot of things cluttering my mind and this has led me to doing things that I wouldn't ordinarily do.  Recently  I got to work  and realized that I had on blue pants instead of black, and then I almost went to work with my slippers on another day.  Well just when I think things are back to normal  today I find myself again with my coat on and slippers still on my feet.   I have to admit these are petty comfortable slippers and if I thought I could get away with it, I would wear them to work, but I'm thinking it wouldn't look so good.  I also got to work today and realized that I had my shirt on backwards and didn't put my rings on.  What is up with this?  I'm thinking I am in early stages of dimensia, or... the thing that has been cluttering up my mind (RS) is still bothering me and I need to take care of it.  I am surely looking forward to a couple of day traveling with Jeff and seeing the kids in Walla Walla maybe that will clear my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment