Friday, January 20, 2012

BAD HAIR DAY

USUALLY IN SOUTHEAST IDAHO A BAD HAIR DAY IS BECAUSE IT IS A WINDY DAY, SOMETHING THAT WE EXPERIENCE ON A FREQUENT BASIS. EVEN TODAY IS A WINDY DAY, BUT THAT IS NOT WHY I AM HAVING A BAD HAIR DAY. WE HAVE ALL HEARD STORIES FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS HAD A BAD HAIR CUT, AND I KNOW THAT I HAVE HAD AN EXTRA SHORT HAIRCUT AND NOT BEEN THRILLED, BUT KNEW THAT IN THE END MY HAIR WOULD GROW BACK, BUT TODAY WAS DIFFERENT. I WENT TO HAVE MY HAIR COLORED AND CUT TODAY AND WHILE THE STYLIST WAS BLOWING DRY MY HAIR I COULD SEE THAT THERE WAS A CHUNK OF HAIR MISSING RIGHT BEHIND MY EAR, AND I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO CRY, THE STYLIST, WHO INSISTS THAT SHE HAS NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN TO HER WAS IN A STATE OF SHOCK. (WHAT STYLIST WOULD EVER ADMIT THAT SHE HAS HAD THIS HAPPEN TO HER BEFORE. SHE WOULD LOOK REALLY BAD TO HER CLIENT IF SHE DID). SO TODAY I HAD MY FIRST EXTENSIONS PUT IN AND TO SAY THE LEAST I AM NOT THRILLED, HOWEVER IT DOES BEAT THE ALTERNATIVE OF CUTTING MY HAIR VERY SHORT.
This is such an awful picture, it shows way to many wrinkles, but that is not the real problem
in this picture, the bigger problem would be the big chunk of hair taken out of the right side
behind my ear. Picture taken while she was in back coloring the extensions to match.
NOT HAPPY CAN YOU TELL?
So now, 8 hair extensions later I am hoping to have the hole filled, I think that I am glad that it is kinda winter, (you wouldn't know it execpt for the lack of snow on the ground) Because I think I will be wearing a lot of scarves to help cover this mishap up.

We will see how it is after the first washing and see what it is like to have these things in my hair and if I don't like them then the end result might be an much shorter hair cut. ANYONE FEEL SORRY FOR ME? BESIDES ME?

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! What a nightmare! When my sister was in hair school they taught her if she ever made a mistake to say that they "have made a discovery" while talking to their instructors so the clients would freak out. Looks like she made a major discovery! Looks good after the extensions though.

    ReplyDelete