Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I LOVE A BEAUTIFUL GARDEN


The New York Botanical Garden historical Edible Herb Garden Designed by Martha Stewart.

I loved this picture and deep down inside there is a gardener that would love to shine, however, our finicky Idaho climate makes it hard to grow a decent garden. I do have some herbs in my garden and so far they are doing well. I ran on to this post today and for anyone who loves to grow herbs it was very informative on how to grow and use a variety of herbs.

Under the Table and Dreaming posted a link to the eleven common herbs that not only serve their culinary purposes but are great additions to your garden aesthetics - I think there is nothing more satisfying than walking just a few steps out side to harvest the herbs you grew yourself for your daily cooking. Click here for the link to all the info...

No comments:

Post a Comment