Wednesday, October 24, 2012

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

It wasn't to long ago I recall saying to my sister-in-law how I would love a day to be lazy, maybe not even get out of bed, a day that I could read, watch tv or even do nothing at all.  Well my wish came true on Monday, I got to spend the whole day in bed, however it was all because I had the nasty flu  as well.  I tried to read, but I couldn't focus, I watched a little TV, but found myself sleeping most of the time.  Yes, I needed the rest, but this was not the R and R that I had in mind.
I recently started a book called "The Beggar King and the secret of Happiness" it is ironic how the first chapter talks about how curses can become blessings and how blessings can become curses.  It is funny how I thought a day lazying around would be a blessing, but it turned into a curse because it came with the flu.  I guess I should have got my flu shot last week when I was thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment