Wednesday, August 15, 2012

One step forward two steps back

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.  I am so tired of doing everything for this wedding twice.
It all started again last night when I went to Sam's Club to get pictures printed for the frames that we had bought to display.  Jessica had everything organized and labeled for me so all I had to do was select the picture and have them printed, easy you say, but I say nay :(  The big 11x14 pictures came out pixelated and now I have to go home and put them in photoshop and  change them to a larger resolution so that they will look better being blown up to that size.  So back to Sam's Club I go later this week.  I went to get a nice relaxing pedicure today and thought that I would try to use my time effectively and since I was right by Walmart I would go and get a cute little girl sleeping bag for Hailey to sleep in, but I wasn't even suprised to see that there was  no little girls sleeping bags,  unless of course they like spiderman.  Knowing that Jeff was on the other side of town I called him to go to the other Walmart and low and behold a pink sleeping bag was found.  I moved on to  Sonic to pick up pebble ice because  that is the "prettiest" ice to use for a wedding.  I went up to order my ice and go figure the ice machine was not working properly and they asked me to come back later.  REALLY?  This is exactly why I say everything I do is one step forward and two steps back.  Am I jinxing myself  somehow?  It is getting so bad  that I went to the quick stop to get a coke the other day because I decided to drown my pathetic self in chocolate and believe it or not their air conditioning was out and all the chocolate was off the shelf.  ALL OF IT!
  I can't even buy a   piece of chocolate without going to do it twice.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha I know it must be frustrating, but this was so funny to read! Everything will turn out great:)

    ReplyDelete