Friday, November 11, 2011

WHAT IS UP WITH COLDS IN NOVEMBER?

Last November I had the first dreaded cold of the year and here we go again. Another November cold. What is up with that? I don't know where they come from and the hard part is that I didn't have anyone to work for me this week so I just had to motor through it. Somedays have been better than others. On the bright side, its Friday, and I feel much better today, and I get to spend the weekend with my kids. YEAH! It is the annual Idaho Falls ski swap and funny as it seems there are just some thing that we still like to get together and do and the swap is one of them. Oh, and thanks to Ben I found a new drink with 1100 mg of Vitamin C in it and I have drank one a day since. I love Naked Juice Power C Machine. I think it has helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment