Monday, April 4, 2011

CONFERENCE WEEKEND

This last weekend was conference weekend and it is something that I always look forward to. Ben and Michelle and Grandpa came up for a visit and we had a great time. The guys spent quality time in the garage working on the rock crawler and Michelle and I spent time crafting, and we all had a enjoyable time watching conference and eating good food. I always hate to see my family leave, however there was one visitor that ran for the car, with her tail wagging who couldn't wait to leave. Silly Nibby, she just loves grandpa and was not about to be left here when she can go home with grandpa, the gourmet dog food cook. I even think Lexie hates to see him leave because she has to go back to her regular boring dog food. I love conference time because it is family time, I hope that maybe next conference Brandon, Dayna and Hailey can join us to make it complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment