Monday, December 13, 2010

MY MOTTO TILL CHRISTMAS IS OVER

"In difficult moments, behave like a duck, keep calm and unruffled on the surface, but keep paddling away like crazy underneath."
A quote I stole from Buhddi's face book he always has good ones.

Jeff and I went to see our friend Buhddi last night in Rexburg.
He was one of Brandons mission companions in Maylasia and we have loved having him close by. I realized that we definately didn't spend enough time with him during his four years at BYU-I and after our visit last night I realized how much we will miss him. He is one of those very special spirits and his testimony of the Gospel radiates from his soul. He will do great things in his life and we wish him well in his move to DC.

1 comment:

  1. How fun you were able to go see Buhddi!! That is sad he is moving, but hopefully a good thing for him! I love that quote. That should be my motto for this week of finals....looks like that may have to be my facebook post now!!

    ReplyDelete