Saturday, March 20, 2010

THE BEGINNING

Today I have finally decided that I should start my blog. I really dont know what I am going to write about, but I am sure with Michelles help I will figure this out.
It has been such a fun weekend to have Ben and Michelle up here with us. Ben is rehabing from his knee surgery and is doing really well. We did a little shopping, a little crafting, some movie watching and a lot of eating. What fun!
We will see if this is really the beginning or the beginning of the end again:)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited you finally got your blog up and running! Before you know it you will be posting new things all the time. Just wait! See you guys this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks really good! I am glad you are part of the blogger world now!

    ReplyDelete